Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 09, 2011

.....DISTANCE.....


Its been long since we met,
But den too i haven't forgotten a single word of your's yet.

It was so that you were too busy,
But as i cud understand it i took it easy.

Sometimes it happens that i want you with me here,
But den i feel i cant and drop a tear.

I hope i could have a magical power,
So that i cou;d have you always and forever.

you cant Even know the extent of my love,
Its farther than the reach of wings of a dove.

How can i tel u how much i miss u,
As you are the dearest to me of the selected few.

Ma every minute goes in your thought,
and with it the sweetest memories get caught.

I think our loev is so stupid,
that whatever happens everytime we are blessed by a cupid.

No matter how much we fight,
But you would be the sweetest person in my sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment