Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 18, 2013

Windfall


Looking in the past makes me think,
How life changed in a matter of a blink.

At times gazing at the mirror I feel,
There have been so many twists in the life's reel.

Too many sweet memories to cherish lifelong,
But the shadow of bitter one's are bound to come along.

The hands which shook and never departed,
And the souls which met just to be parted.

Few are the beings who came as blessings,
Others are thanked for their valuable teachings.

No regrets for all the happenings,
Every morning brings along new beginnings.

Walking in the dark has made it clear,
I would make my way and there's no fear.

Standing strong overcoming every ordeal,
Forgiving the wrongs helping heart to heal.

People change and so does life that's for sure,
Keep going with a heart that's loving and pure.


                                        - Jagjeet Kaur Saini

2 comments:

  1. U were so close to me in May,
    I was so happy and Gay,
    But destiny had something else to say,
    ambitions had to fall on clay,
    i had one thing to say
    Et Tu Brute.
    Oh let me fall,
    I don’t want this thing to stall
    away we crawl
    out come the moans
    But life’s on a debted loan
    It has to move on.
    It’s only been a year
    the adrenalin in me is on a high gear
    I have no fear
    about the pain I have to bear
    things are very clear
    I have things ahead to steer!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/manbirsinghpabla

    ReplyDelete