Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Moving Places


Image result for life stages of human growth and developmentSince the time you became an embryo and attached yourself to the uterus till you are lying dead in the coffin box, you are just moving places. Yes, that’s how I happen to look at it lately. After spending 9 months you’re just set free to adjust in the outside world and survive. You cry you throw tantrums but the reality is that you have to live in the new place you’re in. 
Oh you cannot just live there for long, you’re 3 let’s go to school. That’s where it all starts. Then you’re 4,5,6.....21 ah! The workplace (no idea how to get things done) the place most of us hate but hey no looking at it that way, it’s making you successful. You go on and on.

At every place you’ve been, you leave a little part of your heart there because you tried to make it your own. That’s why it hurts and there are tears in your eyes when you’re about to leave it and move to another one. May it be school, high school or even a workplace you never liked.

Now how about being a married girl and moving to a new place altogether. Yes hurts badly right? There can’t be denial because you hear that a new home to you but again survival hacks. Everything changes from the food you ate to the bed you comfortably slipped into when you wanted. But you make it your own though it takes sometime to “feel at home”.

Now just think about moving to a new place in a new country. I hated the thought of it in the whole growing up thing but no way you can deny. Set up a new home choosing little things with precision. Now I have no idea how a man thinks over this but being a woman, I have put in my heart and soul to make it a home. And then after a while you have to leave it all and move forward to another place in another country because- “success awaits “.

Image result for refugees

The same story repeats and with all the courage and positivism let’s get started. Everything I ever learned in the whole lifetime of 26 years , moving places and losing heart to it is what has made me "ME".  It has made me look beyond and given me an outlook to believe in myself and the ability to adjust and rise up to situations. It has changed the way I used to look at life. The empathetic me has made me think how others who move places as refugees to save their lives in terror struck countries would perceive this. The valid thought then arises - “You cannot survive without moving places”.
More power to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment