Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Connecting Minds Across Miles

Some call it destiny;others call it fate,
Everything happens through his will maybe early or late.

Never thought of Connecting Minds Across Miles,
Until I heard from you in all the possible styles.

Always thought strangers are dangerous, 
But never met someone who was so venturous. 

In the world full of vague relationships, 
I saw you being so sure giving my heartbeat multiple skips.

The mind fought battles with the heart,
Was it the right thing ever to start.

You stood there firm with welcoming arms,
Being calm we settled things with societal norms.

Yes it was quick but nothing ever felt so right,
We decided on forever and I have been smiling bright.

1 comment:

  1. I think i know the time when this was written :) you write well Jagjeet ❤️

    ReplyDelete